John R. Horn, PharmD, FCCP and Philip D. Hansten, PharmD
1. Ioannidis JPA. Why most published research findings are false. PLoS Medicine. 2005;2:e124.
2. Freedman DH. Lies, damned lies, and medical science. The Atlantic. 2010 (November):76-86.
3. The Economist. Unreliable research: trouble at the lab. October 19, 2013:26-28.
4. Wilson WA. Scientific regress. First Things, May 2016.
5. Gobry P-E. Big science is broken. The Week, April 18, 2016.
6. Horn JR, Hansten PD, Chan L-N. Proposal for a New Tool to Evaluate Drug Interaction Cases. Ann Pharmacotherapy. 2007;41:674-680.