1. Oravetz J et al. Recurrent ventricular fibrillation precipitated by quinidine. Report of a patient with recovery after 28 paroxysms. Arch Intern Med. 1968;122:63-5.
2. Lindenbaum J et al. Inactivation of digoxin by the gut flora: reversal by antibiotic therapy. N Engl J Med. 1981;305:789-94.
3. Okamura N et al. Digoxin-cyclosporin A interaction: modulation of the multidrug transporter P-glycoprotein in the kidney. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1993;266:1614-9.
4. Su S et al. Inhibition of the intestinal digoxin absorption and exsorption by quinidine. Drug Metab Dispos. 1996;24:142-7.
5. Greiner B et al. The role of intestinal P-glycoprotein in the interaction of digoxin and rifampin. J Clin Invest. 1999;104:147-53.