1. Lau WC, Waskell LA, Watkins PB et al. Atorvastatin reduces the ability of clopidogrel to ihibit platelet aggregation. A new drug-drug interaction. Circulation. 2003;107:32-37.
2. Clarke TA, Waskell LA. The metabolism of clopidogrel is catalyzed by human cytochrome P450 3A and is inhibited by atorvastatin. Drug Metab Disposit. 2003;31:53-59.
3. Serebruany VL, Malinin AI, Callahan DP, Gurbel PA., Steinhubl SR. Statins do not affect platelet inhibition with clopidogrel during coronary stenting. Atherosclerosis. 2001;159:239-41.
4. Serebruany VL, Steinhubl SR, Hennekens CH. Are antiplatelet effects of clopidogrel inhibited by atorvastatin? A research question formulated but not yet adequately tested. Circulation.2003;107:1568-9.
5. Forbes CD, Lowe GDO, Maclaren M, et al. Clopidogrel compatibility with concomitant cardiac co-medications: a study of its interactions with a beta-blocker and a calcium uptake antagonist. Semin Thromb Hemost.1999;25(Suppl 2):55-9.
6. Thompson PD, Moyna NM, White CM, et al. The effects of hydroxy-methyl-glutaryl co-enzyme A reductase inhibitors on platelet thrombus formation. Atherosclerosis. 2002;161:301-7
7. Rauch U, Osende JI, Chesebro JH, et al. Statins and cardiovascular diseases: the multiple effects of lipid-lowering therapy by statins. Atherosclerosis. 2000;153:181-9.